Download Wrike – Remote Project Management PC version from this page and install it on your Windows PC. We have provided a step-by-step process to download this popular Business app for PC. The latest version of the app is Android 6.0 and up and it is available on the Playstore to download for free. Wrike Inc. team is updating the app on regular basis and it was last updated on February 20, 2021 with the latest app changes.
|Wrike – Remote Project Management for PC
|Current App Version
|Windows 11/10/7 PC
Wrike – Remote Project Management has more than 500,000+ installations and 4.4 – star rating on the official play store. Over 7995+ users rated on the play store for this app. You can download any version of the Wrike – Remote Project Management app on your PC and enjoy it on your laptop. Content rating for this Wrike app is Everyone.
In this blog post, we will let you know how to install Wrike – Remote Project Management on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac PC.
How to Download Wrike – Remote Project Management on PC for Windows 10/8/7?
Step by step guide on how to download and install Wrike – Remote Project Management on Windows PC / Laptop.
We are going to use Android emulators like Bluestacks, Nox Player, or Memu player to run Wrike on Windows PC or Mac PC. These emulators simulate the android environment on your laptop and allow you to run any android app on PC.
Here in this post, we will demonstrate how to install Wrike on PC using Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Install Wrike on PC using Bluestacks
- Install Wrike on PC using MemuPlay
These two are the most popular emulators to run Wrike – Remote Project Management for Windows 10/8/7 PC. Let’s start with the installation process.
Install Wrike – Remote Project Management on PC using Bluestacks:
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the official website. Here is the download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Once the Bluestacks is downloaded, install the exe or dmg file on your PC. Complete the one-time setup and you will be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 3: Google play store comes pre-installed with Bluestacks. Open the play store app and search for “Wrike – Remote Project Management“. Now click on the Install button to Install Wrike on PC.
- Step 4: Once Wrike – Remote Project Management app is successfully installed, you will be able to see the app icon on Bluestacks apps.
- Step 5: Double click on the Wrike app icon and start using the app right away.
You can also install the previous versions of Wrike – Remote Project Management on PC. Just download the APK file and drag it to the Bluestacks screen. It will be installed automatically.
How to Play Wrike – Remote Project Management PC using MemuPlay:
- Step 1: The installation process for MemuPlay is quite similar to Bluestacks. Download the MemuPlay app player to your PC and Install it. Here is the download link – Download MemuPlay
- Step 2: Find the Play store app in MemuPlay. Search for Wrike – Remote Project Management developed by Wrike Inc. and tap on the Install button.
- Step 3: After installation, double click on the app icon to run and play one of the top-most Business app, Wrike on your PC.
[Disclaimer]: All the android apps may not work with emulators. Certain features like Bluetooth require hardware functionality and they may not function properly in emulators. However, it is the most used method to play games that are available only for Mobile platforms on PC using emulators.
How to Download Wrike – Remote Project Management on PC for Windows 11?
One of the flagship feature of Windows 11 is the default support for Downloading and playing Android apps in Windows 11 laptop. Follow these steps to get Wrike – Remote Project Management PC version if you are using Windows 11 OS.
- 1. Check System requirements: Microsoft has listed down the list of OS that supports to run Wrike – Remote Project Management on PC. To check this open the Amazon Appstore app in Microsoft store and click on System requirements section to check
- 2. Install Amazon Appstore: Now install the Amazon store app by clicking on Install button
- 3. Download Wrike: Once the Amazon appstore is installed, open it and search for Wrike – Remote Project Management and Download it.
This whole processing of getting Wrike – Remote Project Management to Windows 11 laptop is simple and effective. You can install any of the apps available on playstore with these steps.