Download Urvi PC version from this page and install it on your Windows PC. We have provided a step-by-step process to download this popular Health & Fitness app for PC. The latest version of the app is Android 4.1 and up and it is available on the Playstore to download for free. Branded Apps by MINDBODY team is updating the app on regular basis and it was last updated on December 14, 2019 with the latest app changes.
|Urvi for PC
|Health & Fitness App
|Current App Version
|Windows 11/10/7 PC
|Branded Apps by MINDBODY
Urvi has more than 100+ installations and 4.3 – star rating on the official play store. Over 0+ users rated on the play store for this app. You can download any version of the Urvi app on your PC and enjoy it on your laptop. Content rating for this Urvi app is Everyone.
In this blog post, we will let you know how to install Urvi on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac PC.
How to Download Urvi on PC for Windows 10/8/7?
Step by step guide on how to download and install Urvi on Windows PC / Laptop.
We are going to use Android emulators like Bluestacks, Nox Player, or Memu player to run Urvi on Windows PC or Mac PC. These emulators simulate the android environment on your laptop and allow you to run any android app on PC.
Here in this post, we will demonstrate how to install Urvi on PC using Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Install Urvi on PC using Bluestacks
- Install Urvi on PC using MemuPlay
These two are the most popular emulators to run Urvi for Windows 10/8/7 PC. Let’s start with the installation process.
Install Urvi on PC using Bluestacks:
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the official website. Here is the download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Once the Bluestacks is downloaded, install the exe or dmg file on your PC. Complete the one-time setup and you will be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 3: Google play store comes pre-installed with Bluestacks. Open the play store app and search for “Urvi“. Now click on the Install button to Install Urvi on PC.
- Step 4: Once Urvi app is successfully installed, you will be able to see the app icon on Bluestacks apps.
- Step 5: Double click on the Urvi app icon and start using the app right away.
You can also install the previous versions of Urvi on PC. Just download the APK file and drag it to the Bluestacks screen. It will be installed automatically.
How to Play Urvi PC using MemuPlay:
- Step 1: The installation process for MemuPlay is quite similar to Bluestacks. Download the MemuPlay app player to your PC and Install it. Here is the download link – Download MemuPlay
- Step 2: Find the Play store app in MemuPlay. Search for Urvi developed by Branded Apps by MINDBODY and tap on the Install button.
- Step 3: After installation, double click on the app icon to run and play one of the top-most Health & Fitness app, Urvi on your PC.
[Disclaimer]: All the android apps may not work with emulators. Certain features like Bluetooth require hardware functionality and they may not function properly in emulators. However, it is the most used method to play games that are available only for Mobile platforms on PC using emulators.
How to Download Urvi on PC for Windows 11?
One of the flagship feature of Windows 11 is the default support for Downloading and playing Android apps in Windows 11 laptop. Follow these steps to get Urvi PC version if you are using Windows 11 OS.
- 1. Check System requirements: Microsoft has listed down the list of OS that supports to run Urvi on PC. To check this open the Amazon Appstore app in Microsoft store and click on System requirements section to check
- 2. Install Amazon Appstore: Now install the Amazon store app by clicking on Install button
- 3. Download Urvi: Once the Amazon appstore is installed, open it and search for Urvi and Download it.
This whole processing of getting Urvi to Windows 11 laptop is simple and effective. You can install any of the apps available on playstore with these steps.