Download NetSupport School Tutor PC version from this page and install it on your Windows PC. We have provided a step-by-step process to download this popular Education app for PC. The latest version of the app is Android 4.0 and up and it is available on the Playstore to download for free. NetSupport Ltd team is updating the app on regular basis and it was last updated on April 28, 2015 with the latest app changes.
|NetSupport School Tutor for PC
|Current App Version
|Windows 11/10/7 PC
NetSupport School Tutor has more than 10,000+ installations and 4.3 – star rating on the official play store. Over 119+ users rated on the play store for this app. You can download any version of the NetSupport School Tutor app on your PC and enjoy it on your laptop. Content rating for this NetSupport School Tutor app is Everyone.
In this blog post, we will let you know how to install NetSupport School Tutor on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac PC.
How to Download NetSupport School Tutor on PC for Windows 10/8/7?
Step by step guide on how to download and install NetSupport School Tutor on Windows PC / Laptop.
We are going to use Android emulators like Bluestacks, Nox Player, or Memu player to run NetSupport School Tutor on Windows PC or Mac PC. These emulators simulate the android environment on your laptop and allow you to run any android app on PC.
Here in this post, we will demonstrate how to install NetSupport School Tutor on PC using Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Install NetSupport School Tutor on PC using Bluestacks
- Install NetSupport School Tutor on PC using MemuPlay
These two are the most popular emulators to run NetSupport School Tutor for Windows 10/8/7 PC. Let’s start with the installation process.
Install NetSupport School Tutor on PC using Bluestacks:
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the official website. Here is the download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Once the Bluestacks is downloaded, install the exe or dmg file on your PC. Complete the one-time setup and you will be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 3: Google play store comes pre-installed with Bluestacks. Open the play store app and search for “NetSupport School Tutor“. Now click on the Install button to Install NetSupport School Tutor on PC.
- Step 4: Once NetSupport School Tutor app is successfully installed, you will be able to see the app icon on Bluestacks apps.
- Step 5: Double click on the NetSupport School Tutor app icon and start using the app right away.
You can also install the previous versions of NetSupport School Tutor on PC. Just download the APK file and drag it to the Bluestacks screen. It will be installed automatically.
How to Play NetSupport School Tutor PC using MemuPlay:
- Step 1: The installation process for MemuPlay is quite similar to Bluestacks. Download the MemuPlay app player to your PC and Install it. Here is the download link – Download MemuPlay
- Step 2: Find the Play store app in MemuPlay. Search for NetSupport School Tutor developed by NetSupport Ltd and tap on the Install button.
- Step 3: After installation, double click on the app icon to run and play one of the top-most Education app, NetSupport School Tutor on your PC.
[Disclaimer]: All the android apps may not work with emulators. Certain features like Bluetooth require hardware functionality and they may not function properly in emulators. However, it is the most used method to play games that are available only for Mobile platforms on PC using emulators.
How to Download NetSupport School Tutor on PC for Windows 11?
One of the flagship feature of Windows 11 is the default support for Downloading and playing Android apps in Windows 11 laptop. Follow these steps to get NetSupport School Tutor PC version if you are using Windows 11 OS.
- 1. Check System requirements: Microsoft has listed down the list of OS that supports to run NetSupport School Tutor on PC. To check this open the Amazon Appstore app in Microsoft store and click on System requirements section to check
- 2. Install Amazon Appstore: Now install the Amazon store app by clicking on Install button
- 3. Download NetSupport School Tutor: Once the Amazon appstore is installed, open it and search for NetSupport School Tutor and Download it.
This whole processing of getting NetSupport School Tutor to Windows 11 laptop is simple and effective. You can install any of the apps available on playstore with these steps.