Download iDevices Connected PC version from this page and install it on your Windows PC. We have provided a step-by-step process to download this popular Lifestyle app for PC. The latest version of the app is Android 4.3 and up and it is available on the Playstore to download for free. iDevices, LLC team is updating the app on regular basis and it was last updated on July 27, 2020 with the latest app changes.
|Title||iDevices Connected for PC|
|Current App Version||1.9.14|
|Requirements||Windows 11/10/7 PC|
iDevices Connected has more than 100,000+ installations and 2.2 – star rating on the official play store. Over 1700+ users rated on the play store for this app. You can download any version of the iDevices Connected app on your PC and enjoy it on your laptop. Content rating for this iDevices Connected app is Everyone.
In this blog post, we will let you know how to install iDevices Connected on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac PC.
How to Download iDevices Connected on PC for Windows 10/8/7?
Step by step guide on how to download and install iDevices Connected on Windows PC / Laptop.
We are going to use Android emulators like Bluestacks, Nox Player, or Memu player to run iDevices Connected on Windows PC or Mac PC. These emulators simulate the android environment on your laptop and allow you to run any android app on PC.
Here in this post, we will demonstrate how to install iDevices Connected on PC using Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
- Install iDevices Connected on PC using Bluestacks
- Install iDevices Connected on PC using MemuPlay
These two are the most popular emulators to run iDevices Connected for Windows 10/8/7 PC. Let’s start with the installation process.
Install iDevices Connected on PC using Bluestacks:
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the official website. Here is the download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Once the Bluestacks is downloaded, install the exe or dmg file on your PC. Complete the one-time setup and you will be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 3: Google play store comes pre-installed with Bluestacks. Open the play store app and search for “iDevices Connected“. Now click on the Install button to Install iDevices Connected on PC.
- Step 4: Once iDevices Connected app is successfully installed, you will be able to see the app icon on Bluestacks apps.
- Step 5: Double click on the iDevices Connected app icon and start using the app right away.
You can also install the previous versions of iDevices Connected on PC. Just download the APK file and drag it to the Bluestacks screen. It will be installed automatically.
How to Play iDevices Connected PC using MemuPlay:
- Step 1: The installation process for MemuPlay is quite similar to Bluestacks. Download the MemuPlay app player to your PC and Install it. Here is the download link – Download MemuPlay
- Step 2: Find the Play store app in MemuPlay. Search for iDevices Connected developed by iDevices, LLC and tap on the Install button.
- Step 3: After installation, double click on the app icon to run and play one of the top-most Lifestyle app, iDevices Connected on your PC.
[Disclaimer]: All the android apps may not work with emulators. Certain features like Bluetooth require hardware functionality and they may not function properly in emulators. However, it is the most used method to play games that are available only for Mobile platforms on PC using emulators.
How to Download iDevices Connected on PC for Windows 11?
One of the flagship feature of Windows 11 is the default support for Downloading and playing Android apps in Windows 11 laptop. Follow these steps to get iDevices Connected PC version if you are using Windows 11 OS.
- 1. Check System requirements: Microsoft has listed down the list of OS that supports to run iDevices Connected on PC. To check this open the Amazon Appstore app in Microsoft store and click on System requirements section to check
- 2. Install Amazon Appstore: Now install the Amazon store app by clicking on Install button
- 3. Download iDevices Connected: Once the Amazon appstore is installed, open it and search for iDevices Connected and Download it.
This whole processing of getting iDevices Connected to Windows 11 laptop is simple and effective. You can install any of the apps available on playstore with these steps.