Bluestacks is one of initial App player to run any of the android application on PC. There has been a lot of performance improvements over the time to become one of the fastest and popular android emulator currently available. Over 2M+ app users and gamers use this platform to play their favourite games on laptop. This is the best possible solution if native desktop or web version is not available for any of the android application.
How Bluestacks Works?
Bluestacks works by simulating the android environment on your laptop. There by it allows you run any of the android application available on Playstore without any issues. The current version of the Bluestacks, Bluestacks 5 comes with a lot of performance improvements so that you can have awesome gaming experience on your laptop. It is literally faster than your smart phone itself.
Why do we need to limit ourselves to a small screen when you can experience the same on your laptop? Bluestacks is currently available for Windows and macOS. It’s not available for you to use on Linux operating system.
Here is more about Bluestacks 5 : The latest version:
Bluestacks System Requirements:
As Bluestacks is a quite heavy software, you need to have a laptop with minimum requirements for seamless experience. Otherwise it might get lag every here and there.
- Windows 7 OS or above or macOS any version
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- 5 GB free disk space
- Intel or AMD processor
Updated graphics drivers would be really helpful while playing high-end graphics games like PUBG and NFS.
Download Bluestacks for PC:
Download Bluestacks for PC using the below steps.
- Download the Bluestacks software to your laptop. Here is the direct download link for you – Download Bluestacks
- Once the .exe (windows) or .dmg (macOS) file is downloaded, locate it on your disk and double click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the set up guide and login with your Google account to download the apps from playstore.
- Once the set up is done, you can see the Bluestacks home screen with Google playstore app pre-installed.
- Click on the Playstore icon and search for the app you want to download it in the playstore. Tap on the install button then to download your favourite android app for PC.
- Upon completion of the app installation, you can find that app on the Bluestacks home screen. You can open and use the app the same way you use it on your android smart phone.
Voila! Your favourite android game is now downloaded to your laptop. You can enjoy the awesome experience of visuals on the big screen.
Note: Bluestacks is the most popular and completely safe to install on your laptop.
Follow HowToBrowse to download your favourite Android apps to Windows 11/10/8/7 PC.